Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Days It Don't Come At All

I've made no promises, but I've tried to come up with posts two times a week.

An amusing anecdote, something that happened that triggered a chain of thoughts, a stand on a current event. Nothing has happened lately that I have wanted to write about, or I thought worth writing about; which is roughly the same thing.

I like music, all kinds of music. I don't typically care for cry-in-your-beer country music or curse-every-other-word rap, but every once in a while, one sneaks up on me. It hasn't happened lately, or I might have written about it.

Anyhow, kudos to you, if you know what Grammy-winning song this post's title is from, without looking it up. It pretty accurately describes how my creative juices have been (not the whole song, just that one line, taken out of context).

Until another time,
Salt

1 comment:

  1. Context is highly overrated. Otherwise you're running like a Bat Out of Hell (II) to keep everything understandable! :-)

    ReplyDelete

1. I will not permit personal attacks against me, or any other human being.
2. I will not allow profanity.
3. I will mock poor grammar/spelling, and will encourage others to do so. It's an English blog, not a "netspeak" blog.